Is it really working?

Welcome to my blog. I will be posting articles written by me in regards to things that people do their life or business. I will explore the techniques and processes that are used and provide full explanations of why they work or don't work.
I have experiences with every type of  management, sales, organizational, marketing, and even hiring "techniques". in many different industries. Wealth Management, Retail , commercial, and Corporate Banking compliance,  hospitality and food service, manufacturing, warehousing, all Types of sales, consumer and B2B, art, marketing,printing, web.

The reason for "Black Ops Business"  is that they way I find most of this information out is similar to undercover investigative work similar to "undercover boss" but on a much longer and intensive basis.

 I have had unique insight into companies via my banking experience and saw which companies worked well and which fumbled along appearing to be successful, when in fact they could have been 2 to 3 times more with a bit of restructuring. I have in depth knowledge of things that most people would never have access too.  I will not ever post Names, brands or even hint to my sources or who I may be writing about.

I have run and currently own several businesses, of which I also will never mention here.  I have been and still am an artist, construction worker, Carpenter, entertainer, voice over artist, and truck driver. I have traveled all over the world and the US and I do it by immersion not vacation.
I have piercings, tattoos and tend to wear a lot of black, purple, and red.

I will regularly post articles relating to an article I may have read and either recommend it or rebut it. I will always explain my stance and use real world experiences to back up my position.  If you have a comment I welcome discussion, however I do not tolerate rude, angry, or confrontational comments.  If you have something to say make sure it is backed by intelligent fact or personal experience comments like your an idiot and don't know what you are talking about will not be tolerated.  If I don't know what I am talking about, you won't see it written down.
I have been told I think I am always right, I am a "know it all".  Most of the time I am right, if im not sure, i keep my mouth shut and don't state it publicly.  If I am wrong please provide me legitimate proof I am always open to new knowledge or trending that I may not have been aware of.

I am available for consultations via my twitter page or my Gmail address

Comments